With so many great books out there to read, picking a summer list has been a challenge (yet fun!). I think I’ve got a pretty good list here. Hopefully, I’ll get through them all and then have time for bonus books.
- The Dragon Factory by Jonathan Maberry
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer
- Everything to Lose by Andrew Gross
- Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
- The House Girl by Tara Conklin
- Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
Plus a thousand more board books with my little toddler! She loves reading, too. Maybe a future writer? Who knows!
How about you guys? What are you reading this summer?